Friday, October 20, 2006

Went to watch Silk yesterday!
Thanks for the treat GH!

Silk = Ghost movie
Ghost movie = Shouldnt cry
ME = Cry during a ghost movie.

It was touching okay?
& that stupid GH kept saying that I scream so so so loud!
& I kept being excited & stuffs.
HEY!
The show's nice lah :)

We bought lotsa snacks & smuggled it into the cinema.
We changed our seats, didnt realised that there we were sitting on somebody's else's seat.
Heck! :D
First time, I was the only one who screamed.
Sam got shocked.
Ha ha ha.

It was so nice!!
I rate it, 9 out of 10 stars! :D

That guy who is being pointed is Zhang Zhen.
WOOTS!
*Admires*

Hehh..

Squeezed lime :D

Well, results that I've got back yesterday wasnt very pleasant.
Noticed that the whole 3/6 has slackened alot.
Not all of them, but only some.
That includes me too, slackened alot!
I failed my Amaths.
Was thinking of dropping it.
Oh wells, lets see if I'll pass my retest anot.
*Prays*
I got a b3 for my Chinese.
Phew~

Today was much much more better.
Really overjoyed with my F&N results.
Okay, I got second.
But the first place was super far from the second position.
B3 again :D

I thought my Physics's gonna suck!
Luckily, my MCQ pulled me up =)
My overalls Science has gotten 49.
Shit!
Both Ain & me were damn pissed off lah.

CME was marked by Mr Vilau!!
HA HA HA!!
He's super NOT-STRICT I tell you :)
5 people won me.
BAHHH~

Enough about results! :D
Went to Mac with Alibaba.
Dont know what has gotten into me.
I kept laughing & laughing.
Crazy woman XD
Went for cca afterwards.
Mrs Loh & Mrs Neo said strictly no marching cos the haze is bad.
Crap.

My audition-ing skills are getting from bad to worse.
From first to third.
Crap man.
Im losing it.
I wanna go to Freedom!! XD

CONGRATS LAOGONG!
FOR PASSING YOUR PIANO EXAM!!
Love ya loads! :D :D

I dont know who to break the news to my dad.
Nor do I have the face to see him.
I cant help but break down after seeing his smiling face.
What has gotten into me?
I know that I've improved.
But my results still sucks.
Im afraid that I might not survive the next day.
I will & I must live everyday to the fullest.


OH!
Something random,
HAPPY 400TH POST :D

我们都忘了.
I hope you remember,
but if you dont,
I'll (:

No comments: